Repainting your factory, production facilities or manufacturing plant can do miracles for your business. If you are responsible for managing a manufacturing operation, you know the importance of a clean, bright, workable facility for both employees and prospective customers. Industrial wall painting, ceiling painting, roof painting & epoxy floor coatings are essential parts of maintaining a safe working environment.
Depending on a number of factors, heavy industrial buildings should be protective coated & repainted every 6-10 years to maintain structural building integrity. The natural elements of weather can have a very damaging affect on the exterior of large industrial buildings, especially industrial roofs. Leaks, cracks, tears and chalking are not uncommon on a large scale in such industrial infrastructure.
Industrial repainting is strongly advised for:
- production facilities
- large factories
- automotive component manufacturers
- food & beverage producers
- electronics communication buildings
- steel structures
- above and below ground storage tanks & silos
BEYOND BASIC INDUSTRIAL BUILDING UPKEEP, THERE ARE OTHER MAJOR BENEFITS TO FACTORY REPAINTING. THESE INCLUDE:
- presenting a cleaner, brighter image to potential customers
- complying by industrial safety rules & regulations
- raising employee/worker morale
- improving employee retention